FANDOM

15,388 Pages

Skill Dark Elemental Dark Elemental

Summons a Darkness Elemental to gain its power.
Level 10 required to learn Adaptive Darkness.
Level MP Cost: #mpCon, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within #time sec. for a #prop% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks #x times. Marked enemies will receive #dot% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. #y% DEF Ignored.
1 MP Cost: 24, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 45 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 53% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 1% DEF Ignored.
2 MP Cost: 23, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 60 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 56% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 1% DEF Ignored.
3 MP Cost: 22, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 75 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 59% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 1% DEF Ignored.
4 MP Cost: 21, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 90 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 62% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 2% DEF Ignored.
5 MP Cost: 20, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 105 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 65% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 2% DEF Ignored.
6 MP Cost: 19, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 120 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 68% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 2% DEF Ignored.
7 MP Cost: 18, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 135 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 71% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 3% DEF Ignored.
8 MP Cost: 17, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 150 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 74% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 3% DEF Ignored.
9 MP Cost: 16, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 165 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 77% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 3% DEF Ignored.
10 MP Cost: 15, Hit enemies with a Throwing Stars Skill within 180 sec. for a 20% chance to create a Mark of Darkness that stacks 2 times. Marked enemies will receive 80% damage per stack every second for 5 seconds. 4% DEF Ignored.

Skill Dark Elemental 엘리멘트 : 다크니스

어둠의 엘리멘트를 소환하여 그 힘을 얻는다.
2차 스킬 '다크니스 어뎁팅'을 익히기 위해 10레벨 이상 필요
Level MP #mpCon 소비, #time초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 #prop% 확률로 최대 #x회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 #dot%의 데미지와 #y%만큼 방어율 무시
1 MP 24 소비, 45초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 53%의 데미지와 1%만큼 방어율 무시
2 MP 23 소비, 60초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 56%의 데미지와 1%만큼 방어율 무시
3 MP 22 소비, 75초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 59%의 데미지와 1%만큼 방어율 무시
4 MP 21 소비, 90초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 62%의 데미지와 2%만큼 방어율 무시
5 MP 20 소비, 105초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 65%의 데미지와 2%만큼 방어율 무시
6 MP 19 소비, 120초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 68%의 데미지와 2%만큼 방어율 무시
7 MP 18 소비, 135초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 71%의 데미지와 3%만큼 방어율 무시
8 MP 17 소비, 150초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 74%의 데미지와 3%만큼 방어율 무시
9 MP 16 소비, 165초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 77%의 데미지와 3%만큼 방어율 무시
10 MP 15 소비, 180초 동안 표창을 사용하는 스킬을 적에게 적중시키면 20% 확률로 최대 2회까지 중첩되는 어둠의 표식 생성. 표식이 새겨진 적은 5초 동안 중첩당 매 초 80%의 데미지와 4%만큼 방어율 무시

Night Walker
Skill 0th Job Novice: Noblesse
Night Walker
Skill 1st Job I: Night Walker
Skill 2nd Job II: Night Walker
Skill 3rd Job III: Night Walker
Skill 4th Job IV: Night Walker
Skill Hyper Hyper: Night Walker
V: Night Walker
Class
Job and Skills
Miscellaneous

Class Beginner Novice Skill Macro Test Manager Skill Macro Test Operator Skill Banner of Plenty Guild Skills Skill Monster Riding Mount Skills

Explorers

Class Warrior Warrior Class Magician Magician Class Bowman Bowman Class Thief Thief Class Dual Blade Dual Blade Class Pirate Pirate Class Cannoneer Cannoneer
Class Dragon Warrior Zen Class Jett Jett

Cygnus Knights

Class Warrior Dawn Warrior Class Magician Blaze Wizard Class Bowman Wind Archer Class Thief Night Walker Class Pirate Thunder Breaker
Class Mihile Mihile

Heroes

Class Aran Aran Class Evan Evan Class Mercedes Mercedes Class Phantom Phantom Class Luminous Luminous Class Shade Shade

Resistance

Class Blaster Blaster Class Battle Mage Battle Mage Class Wild Hunter Wild Hunter Class Mechanic Mechanic Class Demon Slayer Demon Class Xenon Xenon

Nova

Class Kaiser Kaiser Class Cadena Cadena Class Angelic Angelic Buster

Sengoku

Class Hayato Hayato Class Kanna Kanna

Child of God

Class Zero Zero

Monster

Skill Pink Powerhouse Pink Bean

Beast Tamer

Class Beast Tamer Chase

Kinesis

Class Kinesis Kinesis

Flora

Class Illium Illium

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.