|You & I
Coordinator's Touch is a MapleStory update following You & I which adds the Star Force Enhancement system, Starstruck locations, Star Planet and several in game changes.
Part 1: Star Force
Star Force Enhancement System
- The enhancement system was reorganised.
- An alternative to Enhancement Scroll's was introduced, and the system uses mesos.
- When enhancing an equipment, it may be upgraded by a star, remain at the same level, lose a level or destroyed.
- If the equipment is destroyed, an Equipment Trace is provided and scroll and potential enhancements can be transferred to the same type of equipment.
- Stars have struck in several maps around the Maple World, including Minar Forest, Clocktower, and Deep Mine!
- The monsters there have been transformed into stronger versions of themselves.
- A specific amount of enhancement stars on equipped items is required to effectively attack these monsters.
Maple Rewards System
- A new system called the Maple Rewards System (Mileage System in MapleSEA) is introduced.
- Players can now spend time in-game collecting Mileage, and exchange them for items from the Mileage Shop in the Cash Shop.
- Several jobs were reorganised.
- The Evolution System and the Lion King's Castle were revamped.
- New equipment sets for level 120, 130, and 140 were added.
- Zakum and Hilla will drop new level 110 and 120 weapon/armor respectively.
- Other functions were improved, including the Maple Guide, the Blacklist, bosses and elite monsters.
- SP Multi Windows is added to allow players to add in multiple skill points at once.
- The SP distribution has been updated.
- Players will now be able to max out their 4th job skills by level 140.
- The amount of SP gained after 4th job have been updated in conjunction with the distribution changes.
- Evan and Zero were excluded to the changes.
- The level up animation has been updated to show the players if they have gained twice the SP or if they have unlocked a new Hyper Skills.
Part 2: Shining Star
- A new cross world area, Star Planet is added.
- Players can play a variety of mini-games such as Star Monsteropoly or Star Game of Yut to earn Star Points that improve their Star Grade.
- Players can earn Star Points to become a Shining Star!
- This is done so by becoming a Top 5 of any of the Star Planet game ranking leaderboards or if players are in the Top 100 of the star planet rankings.
- Star Grade is used to attain certain benefits for the player while they are in the Star Planet.
- Star Grade can be increased by earning Star Points from the mini-games.
Part 3: Black Heaven
조율자의 손길 스타포스 CF 영상
Coordinator's Touch Star Force CF video
Shining Star promotional poster
Availability of Coordinator's Touch