|← Previous||Next →|
Season 2 (SEA)
Mark of Honor (EMS)
Mark of Honor (SEA)
Cygnus Returns (
KR:시그너스기사단 리턴즈 romanja: Sigeuneoseu Gisadan Liteonjeu lit. Cygnus Knights Returns) is a five-part update following Unlimited, and the main subject for this update is a complete overhaul for the Cygnus Knights. It was updated for Thunder Breakers, Wind Archers and Dawn Warriors in 2013 and Blaze Wizards and Night Walkers in 2014.
Part 1: Thunder Breaker
- Thunder Breakers receive a complete overhaul. Their job advancement quests are similar to the rest of the classes, and they receive Hyper Skills with their level cap raised to 250.
- The level cap for all classes except the outdated Cygnus Knights is increased from 200 to 250.
- Experience for several monsters and party quests have been readjusted.
- All party quest's maximum daily entrance limit has been decreased from 10 to 5.
- Chaos bosses for Root Abyss are added.
- The meso cap is increased to 9,999,999,999.
Part 2: Wind Archer
- Wind Archers receive a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- New Area: Twilight of Perion
Part 3: Dawn Warrior
- Dawn Warriors receive a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- New Areas: Crimsonheart Castle and Colossus
- Henesys receives a makeover.
- Easy Mode Zakum is now available for challenge.
- Root Abyss bosses now reset every Thursday instead of daily.
- Cash Shop is revamped
Part 4: Blaze Wizard
- Blaze Wizards receive a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
Part 5: Night Walker
- Night Walkers receive a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- Mushroom Castle is revamped, with a new storyline, new monsters, and new rewards. It is now for levels 60 and above.
- Cygnus Returns content was split into two - the first covering revamps in the first three parts, the second covering revamps to the last two parts.
- MapleSEA included Root Abyss in this update.
- GMS had the first 3 parts of the update altogether, along with the new UI.