Part 1: Thunder Breaker
- Thunder Breaker receives a complete overhaul. Their job advancement quests are similar to the rest of the classes, and they receive Hyper Skills with their level cap raised to 250.
- The level cap for all classes except the outdated Cygnus Knights is increased from 200 to 250.
- Experience for several monsters and party quests have been readjusted.
- All party quest's maximum daily entrance limit has been decreased from 10 to 5.
- Chaos bosses for Root Abyss are added.
- The meso cap is increased to 9,999,999,999.
Part 2: Wind Archer
- Wind Archer receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- New Area: Twilight of Perion
Part 3: Dawn Warrior
- Dawn Warrior receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- New Areas: Crimsonheart Castle and Colossus
- Henesys receives a makeover.
- Easy Mode Zakum is now available for challenge.
- Root Abyss bosses now reset every Thursday instead of daily.
- Cash Shop is revamped
Part 4: Blaze Wizard
- Blaze Wizard receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
Part 5: Night Walker
- Night Walker receives a complete overhaul, and their level cap is increased to 250.
- Mushroom Castle is revamped, with a new storyline, new monsters, and new rewards. It is now at levels 60 and above.
- Cygnus Returns content is split into two — the first three parts were released in 2013, while the last two parts were only released in 2014.
Mark of Honor (July)
Mainly based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title