- For information on the Blockbuster titled "Heroes of Maple", see Heroes of Maple (Blockbuster).
|Heroes of Maple|
|Initial release:||November 2015|
|← Previous||Next →|
Heroes of Maple (
KR:히어로즈 오브 메이플 romanja: hieolojeu obeu meipeul lit. Heroes of Maple) is an update following after REBOOT which will introduce revamped classes of Aran and Evan, and the 2nd Blockbuster of MapleStory.
This part of the update brings the second blockbuster of MapleStory, featuring the Six Heroes of Maple World. The Blockbuster is divided into 4 parts.
After the Black Mage was sealed, Freud was the only hero left. However, he saw a future vision of the new threat that might endanger the world. He entrusted the future to his friends and eventually his successor, Evan.
Many years later, Freud's successor Evan and his dragon Mir travels to the snowy mountains to find Afrien. During his quest, he teamed up with Aran and EunWol/Shade on his journey.
Evan asks Phantom, Luminous, and Mercedes to join him on his adventure.
4th: Desert's Harmony
Evan joins forces with Mercedes, Phantom, and Luminous to find the desert’s giant ruins of Abraxas.
God of Control Content
New content which challenges player's limit of control through various stages.
5th: Black World
The heroes use Abraxas to go to the modern world of Seoul and look for the Transcendent Stone.
The heroes attempt to stop Damien as the source of life continues to deplete in Maple World. Will they be able to save Maple World once again?
New Area: Fallen World Tree
A new area that is set for Level 190+ players, where the remaining Demon Army lingers there.
- MapleSEA did not receive the Blaster class on the Heroes of Maple update.
- MapleSEA receives the God of Control content along with Corrupted World Tree, and Damien Boss.
- In GMS, God of Control is known as Maple Runner.
- Orange Mushroom's Blog 1st: REBORN
- Orange Mushroom's Blog 2nd: UNVEIL
- Orange Mushroom's Blog 3rd: BLASTER
- Orange Mushroom's Blog 4th: Desert's Harmony
- Orange Mushroom's Blog 5th: Black World
- Orange Mushroom's Blog 6th: Damien