Part 1 : Enjoy Infinite Items!
- The drop rate of all equipment has been increased from 5 to 10 times its regular rate, and its potential has a greater chance to be a rank higher than Rare.
- Many equipment were given Additional Options, further increasing the stats of the item.
- The tooltip for equipment is replaced with a sleek new one.
- The maximum damage range was increased from 999,999 to 2,000,000, damage cap from 999,999 to 50,000,000, and maximum HP and MP from 99,999 to 500,000, but the maximum evasion rate has been decreased to 90%.
- Zakum, Horntail, Pink Bean, Von Leon, Cygnus, Arkarium, Hilla and Magnus received some changes.
Part 2 : Demon Avenger
Strewn with intense, fluctuating charisma! Feel the true power of the Demon!
- New Path: Demon Avenger
- The tooltips are replaced with the sleek one, similar to the tooltip for equipment.
Part 3 : Xenon
The one with a sad fate, the perfect one to battle at the final stage!
- New Class: Xenon
- Maple Points are able to be purchased with mesos.
- Bits system added, where players can collect Bits to receive set effects.
Part 4 : Monster Life
- Monster Life makes an opening which allows players to receive buffs based on their beauty of their farms.
- Level 150 equipment are added.
- New Area: Root Abyss
- Azwan's shop renewed, daily entrance limit is now 10.
- A new party quest, Tangyoon's Cooking Class, is added.
- JMS, CMS, TMS, and GMS receive Spark instead of Unlimited.
- MapleSEA adds Unlimited as part of Season 2.
|*Based on Korean MapleStory timeline and title|
Tempest (July) Unlimited (December)
Mark of Honor (July)