FANDOM


Skill Panic Panic

  • Class: Crusader
  • Type: Active
  • Maximum Level: 20
Deals damage to multiple enemies and decreases their attack power, with a chance to inflict blindness. Only possible with a combo count of 2 or more. Panic's blindness effect is applicable to all monsters, but its duration is cut in half against bosses.
Level By using #mpCon MP and #y combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: #mobCount, Damage: #damage%, Enemy's Attack Power: -#w%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at #prop% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -#x% for #time sec. When it's used within #subTime sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
1 By using 10 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 865%, Enemy's Attack Power: --11%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 33% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -11% for 42 sec. When it's used within 29 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
2 By using 11 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 880%, Enemy's Attack Power: --12%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 36% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -11% for 44 sec. When it's used within 28 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
3 By using 11 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 895%, Enemy's Attack Power: --13%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 39% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -12% for 46 sec. When it's used within 27 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
4 By using 12 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 910%, Enemy's Attack Power: --14%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 42% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -12% for 48 sec. When it's used within 26 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
5 By using 12 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 925%, Enemy's Attack Power: --15%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 45% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -13% for 50 sec. When it's used within 25 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
6 By using 13 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 940%, Enemy's Attack Power: --16%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 48% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -13% for 52 sec. When it's used within 24 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
7 By using 13 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 955%, Enemy's Attack Power: --17%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 51% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -14% for 54 sec. When it's used within 23 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
8 By using 14 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 970%, Enemy's Attack Power: --18%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 54% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -14% for 56 sec. When it's used within 22 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
9 By using 14 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 985%, Enemy's Attack Power: --19%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 57% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -15% for 58 sec. When it's used within 21 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
10 By using 15 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1000%, Enemy's Attack Power: --20%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 60% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -15% for 60 sec. When it's used within 20 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
11 By using 15 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1015%, Enemy's Attack Power: --21%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 63% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -16% for 62 sec. When it's used within 19 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
12 By using 16 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1030%, Enemy's Attack Power: --22%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 66% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -16% for 64 sec. When it's used within 18 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
13 By using 16 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1045%, Enemy's Attack Power: --23%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 69% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -17% for 66 sec. When it's used within 17 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
14 By using 17 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1060%, Enemy's Attack Power: --24%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 72% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -17% for 68 sec. When it's used within 16 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
15 By using 17 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1075%, Enemy's Attack Power: --25%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 75% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -18% for 70 sec. When it's used within 15 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
16 By using 18 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1090%, Enemy's Attack Power: --26%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 78% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -18% for 72 sec. When it's used within 14 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
17 By using 18 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1105%, Enemy's Attack Power: --27%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 81% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -19% for 74 sec. When it's used within 13 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
18 By using 19 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1120%, Enemy's Attack Power: --28%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 84% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -19% for 76 sec. When it's used within 12 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
19 By using 19 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1135%, Enemy's Attack Power: --29%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 87% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -20% for 78 sec. When it's used within 11 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed
20 By using 20 MP and 2 combo orb, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 1150%, Enemy's Attack Power: --30%. When Shadow Attack and Blind effect activates at 90% chance, Enemy's Accuracy: -20% for 80 sec. When it's used within 10 sec, 1 additional combo orb will be consumed

Skill Panic 패닉

  • Class: Crusader
  • Type: Active
  • Maximum Level: 20
다수의 적에게 데미지를 주며 공격력을 감소시키고, 일정확률로 암흑 효과를 걸어 명중률을 감소시킨다. 콤보 카운트가 2개 이상 충전되어 있을 때만 사용 가능하며 패닉의 암흑 효과는 모든 몬스터에게 적용되지만 보스에게는 암흑 지속시간이 절반으로 감소한다.
Level MP #mpCon과 콤보 카운터 #y개를 사용하여 #mobCount명의 적에게 #damage% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 #w% 감소, #prop% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 #time초동안 대상의 명중률 #x% 감소. #subTime초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
1 MP 10과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 865% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 11% 감소, 33% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 42초동안 대상의 명중률 11% 감소. 29초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
2 MP 11과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 880% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 12% 감소, 36% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 44초동안 대상의 명중률 11% 감소. 28초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
3 MP 11과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 895% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 13% 감소, 39% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 46초동안 대상의 명중률 12% 감소. 27초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
4 MP 12과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 910% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 14% 감소, 42% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 48초동안 대상의 명중률 12% 감소. 26초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
5 MP 12과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 925% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 15% 감소, 45% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 50초동안 대상의 명중률 13% 감소. 25초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
6 MP 13과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 940% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 16% 감소, 48% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 52초동안 대상의 명중률 13% 감소. 24초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
7 MP 13과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 955% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 17% 감소, 51% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 54초동안 대상의 명중률 14% 감소. 23초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
8 MP 14과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 970% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 18% 감소, 54% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 56초동안 대상의 명중률 14% 감소. 22초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
9 MP 14과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 985% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 19% 감소, 57% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 58초동안 대상의 명중률 15% 감소. 21초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
10 MP 15과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1000% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 20% 감소, 60% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 60초동안 대상의 명중률 15% 감소. 20초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
11 MP 15과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1015% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 21% 감소, 63% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 62초동안 대상의 명중률 16% 감소. 19초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
12 MP 16과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1030% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 22% 감소, 66% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 64초동안 대상의 명중률 16% 감소. 18초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
13 MP 16과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1045% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 23% 감소, 69% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 66초동안 대상의 명중률 17% 감소. 17초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
14 MP 17과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1060% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 24% 감소, 72% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 68초동안 대상의 명중률 17% 감소. 16초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
15 MP 17과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1075% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 25% 감소, 75% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 70초동안 대상의 명중률 18% 감소. 15초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
16 MP 18과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1090% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 26% 감소, 78% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 72초동안 대상의 명중률 18% 감소. 14초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
17 MP 18과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1105% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 27% 감소, 81% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 74초동안 대상의 명중률 19% 감소. 13초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
18 MP 19과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1120% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 28% 감소, 84% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 76초동안 대상의 명중률 19% 감소. 12초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
19 MP 19과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1135% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 29% 감소, 87% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 78초동안 대상의 명중률 20% 감소. 11초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모
20 MP 20과 콤보 카운터 2개를 사용하여 6명의 적에게 1150% 데미지, 대상의 공격력 30% 감소, 90% 확률로 암흑공격, 암흑 효과 발동 시 80초동안 대상의 명중률 20% 감소. 10초 내 사용 시 콤보 카운터 1개 추가 소모

Warrior
Skill 0th Job Novice: Beginner
Warrior Male
Skill 1st Job I: Swordman
Skill 2nd Job II: FighterPageSpearman
Skill 3rd Job III: CrusaderWhite KnightBerserker
Skill 4th Job IV: HeroPaladinDark Knight
Skill Hyper Hyper: HeroPaladinDark Knight
V: HeroPaladinDark Knight
Class
Job and Skills
Miscellaneous

Class Beginner Novice Skill Macro Test Manager Skill Macro Test Operator Skill Banner of Plenty Guild Skills Skill Monster Riding Mount Skills

Explorers

Class Warrior Warrior Class Magician Magician Class Bowman Bowman Class Thief Thief Class Dual Blade Dual Blade Class Pirate Pirate Class Cannoneer Cannoneer
Class Dragon Warrior Zen Class Jett Jett

Cygnus Knights

Class Warrior Dawn Warrior Class Magician Blaze Wizard Class Bowman Wind Archer Class Thief Night Walker Class Pirate Thunder Breaker
Class Mihile Mihile

Heroes

Class Aran Aran Class Evan Evan Class Mercedes Mercedes Class Phantom Phantom Class Luminous Luminous Class Shade Shade

Resistance

Class Blaster Blaster Class Battle Mage Battle Mage Class Wild Hunter Wild Hunter Class Mechanic Mechanic Class Demon Slayer Demon Class Xenon Xenon

Nova

Class Kaiser Kaiser Class Angelic Angelic Buster Class Cadena Cadena

Sengoku

Class Hayato Hayato Class Kanna Kanna

Child of God

Class Zero Zero

Monster

Skill Pink Powerhouse Pink Bean

Beast Tamer

Class Beast Tamer Chase

Kinesis

Class Kinesis Kinesis

Flora

Class Illium Illium

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.