Fandom

MapleWiki

Shield Mastery (White Knight)

14,414pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share

This article is about a skill of White Knight. For other uses, see Shield Mastery.

Skill Shield Mastery (White Knight) Shield Mastery

Increases Elemental Resistance, Abnormal Status Resistance, Weapon DEF, Magic DEF, and Attack Power when a shield is equipped. Gives your shield a chance to block and stun enemies.
Level When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +#asrR, Elemental Resistance: +#terR%, Defense: +#x%, Attack Power: +#y, Guard Chance: #prop%, Stun Chance on Guard: #subProp%
1 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +13, Elemental Resistance: +13%, Defense: +115%, Attack Power: +1, Guard Chance: 4%, Stun Chance on Guard: 6%
2 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +16, Elemental Resistance: +16%, Defense: +130%, Attack Power: +2, Guard Chance: 8%, Stun Chance on Guard: 12%
3 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +19, Elemental Resistance: +19%, Defense: +145%, Attack Power: +3, Guard Chance: 12%, Stun Chance on Guard: 18%
4 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +22, Elemental Resistance: +22%, Defense: +160%, Attack Power: +4, Guard Chance: 16%, Stun Chance on Guard: 24%
5 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +25, Elemental Resistance: +25%, Defense: +175%, Attack Power: +5, Guard Chance: 20%, Stun Chance on Guard: 30%
6 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +28, Elemental Resistance: +28%, Defense: +190%, Attack Power: +6, Guard Chance: 24%, Stun Chance on Guard: 36%
7 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +31, Elemental Resistance: +31%, Defense: +205%, Attack Power: +7, Guard Chance: 28%, Stun Chance on Guard: 42%
8 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +34, Elemental Resistance: +34%, Defense: +220%, Attack Power: +8, Guard Chance: 32%, Stun Chance on Guard: 48%
9 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +37, Elemental Resistance: +37%, Defense: +235%, Attack Power: +9, Guard Chance: 36%, Stun Chance on Guard: 54%
10 When shield is equipped - Abnormal Status Resistance: +40, Elemental Resistance: +40%, Defense: +250%, Attack Power: +10, Guard Chance: 40%, Stun Chance on Guard: 60%

Skill Shield Mastery (White Knight) 쉴드 마스터리

방패 착용 시 모든 속성 내성과 상태 이상 저항, 방어력, 공격력이 추가 증가한다. 방패를 착용하고 있을 경우, 확률적으로 적의 공격을 가드하고 기절시킨다.
Level 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 #asrR, 모든 속성 내성 #terR% 증가. 방어력 #x%, 공격력 #y 추가 증가, #prop%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 #subProp%의 확률로 기절
1 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 13, 모든 속성 내성 13% 증가. 방어력 115%, 공격력 1 추가 증가, 4%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 6%의 확률로 기절
2 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 16, 모든 속성 내성 16% 증가. 방어력 130%, 공격력 2 추가 증가, 8%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 12%의 확률로 기절
3 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 19, 모든 속성 내성 19% 증가. 방어력 145%, 공격력 3 추가 증가, 12%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 18%의 확률로 기절
4 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 22, 모든 속성 내성 22% 증가. 방어력 160%, 공격력 4 추가 증가, 16%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 24%의 확률로 기절
5 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 25, 모든 속성 내성 25% 증가. 방어력 175%, 공격력 5 추가 증가, 20%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 30%의 확률로 기절
6 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 28, 모든 속성 내성 28% 증가. 방어력 190%, 공격력 6 추가 증가, 24%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 36%의 확률로 기절
7 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 31, 모든 속성 내성 31% 증가. 방어력 205%, 공격력 7 추가 증가, 28%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 42%의 확률로 기절
8 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 34, 모든 속성 내성 34% 증가. 방어력 220%, 공격력 8 추가 증가, 32%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 48%의 확률로 기절
9 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 37, 모든 속성 내성 37% 증가. 방어력 235%, 공격력 9 추가 증가, 36%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 54%의 확률로 기절
10 방패 착용 시 상태 이상 저항 40, 모든 속성 내성 40% 증가. 방어력 250%, 공격력 10 추가 증가, 40%의 확률로 가드. 방어 성공 시 60%의 확률로 기절

Warrior
Skill 0th Job Novice: Beginner
Warrior Male
Skill 1st Job I: Swordman
Skill 2nd Job II: FighterPageSpearman
Skill 3rd Job III: CrusaderWhite KnightBerserker
Skill 4th Job IV: HeroPaladinDark Knight
Skill Hyper Hyper: HeroPaladinDark Knight
V: HeroPaladinDark Knight
Class
Job and Skills
Miscellaneous

Class Beginner Novice Skill Macro Test Manager Skill Macro Test Operator Skill Banner of Plenty Guild Skills Skill Monster Riding Mount Skills

Explorers

Class Warrior Warrior Class Magician Magician Class Bowman Bowman Class Thief Thief Class Dual Blade Dual Blade Class Pirate Pirate Class Cannoneer Cannoneer
Class Dragon Warrior Zen Class Jett Jett

Cygnus Knights

Class Warrior Dawn Warrior Class Magician Blaze Wizard Class Bowman Wind Archer Class Thief Night Walker Class Pirate Thunder Breaker
Class Mihile Mihile

Heroes

Class Aran Aran Class Evan Evan Class Mercedes Mercedes Class Phantom Phantom Class Luminous Luminous Class Shade Shade

Resistance

Class Blaster Blaster Class Battle Mage Battle Mage Class Wild Hunter Wild Hunter Class Mechanic Mechanic Class Demon Slayer Demon Class Xenon Xenon

Nova

Class Kaiser Kaiser Class Angelic Angelic Buster

Sengoku

Class Hayato Hayato Class Kanna Kanna

Child of God

Class Zero Zero

Monster

Skill Pink Powerhouse Pink Bean

Beast Tamer

Class Beast Tamer Chase

Kinesis

Class Kinesis Kinesis

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.